Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm feeling some strange vibrations!

I am so glad I braved the rain to walk down to the Plaza today! As I was entering the park I saw this Visitor shuttle flying by and I managed to get a picture (at right) of the craft as it flew over me.

I could feel the strange vibration that I've heard described by other shuttle witnesses. It is a funny feeling to feel how these little ships effect the air around them.

When I got to the restaurant, my friends were too busy talking to care about my picture. They said that people in their neighborhoods had been arrested a few nights ago. I asked if they were scientists and Joe said they were. But, he added, there is no way they are part of any conspiracy.

We all agreed that if that's true, they have nothing to worry about. They can't arrest every scientist in the world, after all. This is still a free country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home