Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's war!
Visitors are here to rape our planet and kill us

Leaping lizards! The worst fears of everyone were confirmed last night when rebels infiltrated a Visitor press conference and exposed the Visitors for what they really are - reptilian creatures!

"The Visitors are not our friends," said rebel leader Juliet Parrish, who unmasked Visitor Supreme Commander John, revealing his reptile face. "They've come to rape our planet and kill us. They are not what they appear to be."

Almost as soon as the shocking images were broadcast, they were taken off V TV. I was able to send an e-mail message home. My whole family is going into hiding at a secret location. I'm not going to be able to join them. The city is completely cut off now. So I am going to try to find rebels in this area and do what I can to help. The Visitors must be defeated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home